2 Shoulder Press x 6 sets @85% of 1RM
* Complete a set every 1 minute 30 seconds *
**How to approach the lifts**
* Record each set as 1 of your scores for load
* If athletes don’t have a Max then have them use a comfortable weight hat feels, and looks good for all 6 sets.
* Make Sure athletes are ready to go 5-10 seconds before the start of the next 90 seconds.
* Remember, No legs or hips!
Teams of 2
20/15 Calorie Assault Bike or Row (each – two bikes or rowers)
20 Synchro Hand Release Push-ups
20 Power Cleans 135/95 (Rx+ 185/125)
-Rest 2:00 between sets-
*Teams have two bikes/rowers and will work at the same time
*Power Clean reps are split
# TARGET SCORE
* Target time each set: 3:30-4:30 minutes
* Time cap each set: 5 minutes
*Score is total time to complete
# STIMULUS and GOALS
* Stimulus for workout is moderate to moderate/high intensity. Teams must communicate to find a pace that works for both partners across rounds and doesn’t result in one partner being buried while trying to keep up.
*Returning to Training? Take it From the Ground*
**1. Movement Prep/Activation and Increasing Heart Rate**
Crossover Symmetry or Banded 7’s
6 min AMRAP
30-sec assault bike
7-floor plate press
5 Power Cleans (lightweight – focus on transition)
**2. Strength Prep**
– After Warm-Up give athletes a few mins to work up to 85% (should only need 2-3 sets) –
**3. Workout Prep**
5/4 Calorie Bike (together)
5 Synchro Hand release Push-Ups
1 Power Clean -each- (Workout weight)