2 Back Squat x 6 sets @85% of 1RM
* Complete a set every 1 minute 30 seconds *
**How to approach the lifts**
* Record each set as 1 of your scores for load
* Have athletes partner up to have a spotter during all lifts.
* If athletes don’t have a Max then have them use a comfortable weight hat feels, and looks good for all 6 sets.
* Make Sure athletes are ready to go 5-10 seconds before the start of the next 90 seconds.
Every 3:00 (7 sets)
12/10 Calorie Row or Bike
12 Toes to bar
# TARGET SCORE
* Target time per set: 1:45 – 2:15 minutes
* Time cap: 2:30
# STIMULUS and GOALS
* Workout stimulus is moderate high to high intensity. Athletes have smaller rep ranges in today’s workout meaning they can push the pace across rounds. Athletes will complete work in a three minute period. After the last burpee, athletes will rest for the remainder of the 3 minutes and then begin the next round. Athletes are realistically looking for at least 45 seconds of rest each round. If athletes are not hitting the recommended rest period, have them subtract 2 reps from each movement and aim for recommended rest. Continue to modify reps each round until the time domain is hit.
* Goal is consistent times across all sets.
*Let’s Talk Foot Pressure (Part 1 of 4)*
**1. Movement Prep/Activation and Increasing Heart Rate**
Hip Halo Warmup
6 min AMRAP
30-sec Machine (easy pace)
5 Inch Worms
5 knees to elbows
**2. Strength Prep**
– After Warm-Up give athletes a few mins to work up to 85% (should only need 2-3 sets) –
**3. Workout Prep**
10-sec Row (workout pace)
3 Toes to Bar
– rest 30-sec between sets-