3 Back Squats x 3 sets @85% of 1RM
* Complete a set every 2:30 *
**How to approach the lifts**
* Record each set as 1 of your scores for load
* If athletes don’t have a Max then have them use a comfortable weight hat feels, and looks good for all 3 sets.
* Make Sure athletes are ready to go 5-10 seconds before the start of the next 2:30.
Every 5:00 (4 sets)
18/14 Calorie Bike *or* 25/20 Calorie Row
14 Alternating Dumbbell Snatch 35/20 (Rx+ 53/35)
6 Burpee Box Jump Over 24/20 (Rx+ 30/24)
# TARGET SCORE
* Target time each set: Sub 2:30
* Time cap each set: 3:30
# STIMULUS and GOALS
* Stimulus for workout is moderate high. Athletes will have 5 minutes to complete a round before beginning the next. Athletes should aim for 1.5 to 2 minutes of rest each round. Scores across rounds should be similar or slightly faster each set.
* No time lost on Transitions! Try and keep consistent set times.
*Nothing Productive Is Happening in the Last 10 Minutes of the Day*
**1. Movement Prep/Activation and Increasing Heart Rate**
Hip Halo Warmup
8 min AMRAP
30-sec assault bike
20 plate hops
8 Dumbbell Snatch (focus on transition – lightweight)
3 Up downs
3 Box Step-ups (each side)
**2. Strength Prep**
– After Warm-Up, give athletes a few mins to work up to 85%. Ensure athletes focus on a deep stomach breath, stay tall with the chest, and drive through the floor.
**3. Workout Prep**
15 Sec. Assault Bike (Workout Pace)
4 Dumbbell Snatch
2 Burpee Box Jump Overs