OTM x 16 (4 rounds)
Pace Car will be the warm-up for today. This is meant to be complete at 50-97% of max intensity.
5 Minute AMRAP
50 Single Unders (Rx+ Double Unders)
20 Shoulder Press (75/55)
Max burpee to 6″ target
-Rest 2 Minutes between sets-
# TARGET SCORE
* Target number of Reps each set: 25+
* Minimum number reps before scaling: 15
# STIMULUS and GOALS
* This is going to be a high intensity workout focused on building capacity in the heavy double under and Shoulder Press. Athletes need to focus on stay calm on the double unders and make quick work on the shoulder press to have enough time for burpees.
* Scored by total burpees each set.
**1. Movement Prep/Activation and Increasing Heart Rate**
**2. Strength Prep**
Burgener Warm-Up + Skill Transfer
– into –
3 sets (add weight to each set)
1 Power Snatch + 1 Overhead Squat + 1 Snatch
* After the snatch is complete the body will be warm so just take the weight back down and have athletes perform some clean-up reps to get familiar with the movement before adding weight….. Do the same for Back Squats
**3. Workout Prep**
10 Double Unders or Single Unders
5 Shoulder Press
2 Burpee to Target (6″)