Every 2:00 for 8:00:
1 Power Snatch + 2 Overhead Squat
*pause at the bottom of the Overhead Squat for :2
Purpose: To lift a little heavy or practice before the workout.
5 Rounds For Time:
7 Power Snatches 75/45 (Rx+ 115/85)
14 Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
*Score = time taken to complete the workout
* Overall Time = 6:00-10:00 Workout
* 1 Round = 1:15-1:30 (avg)
* Light-Moderate pull from the ground to overhead (Power Snatch)
* High heart “jumps” to go along nicely with the Snatch.
* Believe it or not, this workout is short, and for some…a sprint! Don’t be surprise if some athletes hold onto 1:00 rounds for the first few rounds.
**3 Sets For Quality:**
* 10 Strict Toes to Bar
* 20 Kettlebell Suitcase Deadlifts (10 Each Side)
* 20 Empty Barbell Good Mornings