Teams of 2
1 round (each) (Partner 1 does 1 round, then Partner 2 does 1 round….)
15 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
10 Double Dumbbell Shoulder to Overhead (50’s/35’s) (Rx+ 10 Handstand Push-Ups)
5 Burpee Box Get Overs (30/24)
* Partner 1 will complete 1 full round followed by Partner 2.
1 round each = 2 rounds total
# TARGET SCORE
* Target number of Rounds (total): 12+
* Minimum number Rounds before scaling: 10
# STIMULUS and GOALS
* Stimulus is moderate/high intensity. Athletes will be completing this workout with a partner. Partner 1 will go through a complete round and then athlete 2 will go through a complete round.
* Move fast!!!!!!!!!
Front Squat + Back Squat:
– (3+3) x5 sets. Move up in weight each set.
* Rest 60-90 secs between sets
**How to approach the lifts**
* Move up in weight each set and try and build to as heavy or slightly heavier than last week!
* Using 1 bar – Perform set of Front Squat, Rack the weight and then go right into your set of back squats
* Record heaviest set for your score for load
1 min plank hold
30 sec side plank (left/right)
30 flutter kicks (each side)
15 Russian Twists
#Improved Trunk Function For Improved Power Transmission#
**1. Movement Prep/Activation and Increasing Heart Rate**
10 min AMRAP
1 min bike erg (sit/stand)
5 Deadbugs (each side)
5 Single Arm Kettle Bell Swings eye level (light/each side)
10-sec handstand hold
**2. Workout Prep**
50m Shuttle Run (25m out/25m back)
5 Kettle bell swings
3 Handstand Push Ups
1 Burpee Box Get Over
**3. Strength Prep**
– Body will be warm after the workout. While explaining the strength have athletes start getting the bars and progress through the warm-up while adding weight to each set:
3 working sets (light)
2 Tempo Front Squats (2-1-0) + 1 Back Squat