50 Wall Ball Buy-In
12 Deadlifts (155/105) (Rx+ 185/135)
12 Lateral Barbell Burpees
35 Wall Ball Buy-In
9 Deadlifts (185/135) (Rx+ 225/155)
9 Lateral Barbell Burpees
20 Wall Ball Buy-In
6 Deadlifts (225/155) (Rx+ 275/185)
6 Lateral Barbell Burpees
* A CompTrain Classic!
* For the Deadlift, the loads go up as the reps go down. This will allow for faster rounds even though the Deadlift gets heavier.
* AMRAP 1 – aim for 2+ rounds
* AMRAP 2 – aim for 3+ rounds
* AMRAP 3 – aim for 4+ rounds
* The 5:00 rest period between rounds will provide enough recovery to push hard.
### MOVEMENT CONSIDERATIONS
* Deadlifts are quick movements rep for rep, but the long rest periods in between breaks are what will limit the amount of work that can be done. Five minutes is not a very long time, so we recommend choosing loads that can allow for 1-2 sets across all AMRAP’s.
* Lateral Burpees Over Bar (LBOB). Today’s focus will be on finding a strategy that allows for constant movement.
**On the 2:00 x 3 Rounds:**
* 12 Barbell Front Rack Reverse Lunges (6 each leg)
* On the 2:00 x 3 Rounds:
12 Double Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squats (6 each leg)