Teams of 2
100/75 Calorie Assault Bike
40 Power Cleans 135/85 (Rx+ 185/125)
– rest 5:00 –
100/75 Calorie Row *or* Bike
100 Synchro Wall Balls (20/14)
* Split reps as desired *
* 10:00 Time Cap on each workout *
# TARGET SCORE
* Target time:
Workout 1: 9-9:30
Workout 2: 8:30-9:15
* Time cap: 10:00
# STIMULUS and GOALS
* Here we go! another fun partner workout where pace will definitely be being pushed on the machines while trying to keep time loss on transition down to minimal. Stimulus is high intensity with smart, calculated sets to maximize each partners output.
* Partners need to learn when to switch and when to rest. Remember, it’s about working together and not against one another.
* The aim is for athletes to keep work-rest ratio as even as possible between the partners.
*Shoulder Extension For Better Rowing*
**1. Movement Prep/Activation and Increasing Heart Rate**
**2. Workout Prep**
3 sets ( add weight each set)
10 sec. Bike (workout pace)
1 Sandbag Clean or Power Clean
– during rest time set and warm up for Row and wall balls –