Every 3:00 x 5 Rounds
9 Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
12 Double Dumbbell Front Squats 35’s/20’s (Rx+ 50’s/35’s)
15/12 Calorie Row *or* 12/9 Calorie Bike
### SETTING THE EXPECTATION (THE STIMULUS)
* We have some max-ish effort interval training today! We are looking for folks to put their pedal to metal in every round.
* This is a spin on the original “Rugrats” (previous workout we have done)
* The overall “working out” time is between 8:00-12:00 depending on how fast each interval is completed.
* We want our athletes to aim for sub-2:00 rounds, giving at least 1:00 of rest before starting the next round.
* This workout is scored by adding up the total time it takes to complete a round. For example:
– R#1: 1:45 + R#2: 1:50 + R#3: 1:50 + R#4: 1:45 + R#5: 1:40 = Total Time: 8:50 (Score)
#### Movement Standards
* **Box Jump Over:** Athlete takes off with two feet, lands on the box with both feet, jumps or steps off the box onto the other side. The athlete does not have to reach full leg extension on the box.
* **Double Dumbbell Front Squat:** With the dumbbells in the rack position and standing with full hip and knee extension, the athlete squats down until the crease of the hip passes below the knee cap (below parallel), and stands to full extension of the hips and knees.
* **Calorie Row:** The athlete rows until the screen hits the desired caloric requirement (15/12). Once the number of calories shows on the monitor, the athlete can place the handle in the hook and remove feet from the pads, but not before.
### Clean-Up & Cool Down
Recover / Stretch / Practice
– :30 Pigeon on the box (each side)
– :30 Shoulder stretch on the box (1:00)
– :30 Static Calf Stretch (each side)
– :30 Peeling Cobra’s
### After Bash (Not mandatory, but a lot of fun)
Accumulate 2:00 of:
Seated L-Sit [Movement](https://youtu.be/EZ5dUm6NEzkhttp://)
****Everytime there is a break, perform 10 Sit-Ups****
(The video show the L-Sit from parallettes, which is also an option. The ‘seated’ version is for gyms that may not have parallettes)
### EQUIPMENT-FREE WORKOUT
* **15:00 AMRAP**
12 Broad Jumps [Movement](https://youtu.be/izDWZyY0d-0http://)
****For the Squats, hold a household item like a bear-hug or in the front rack position (optional)****