2 Rounds for Time
10 Chest to Bar Pull-Ups (Rx+ 10 Muscle-Ups)
20 Bar-Facing Burpees
30 Deadlifts 185/135 (Rx+ 225/155)
40 Wallballs (20/14)
### SETTING THE EXPECTATION (THE STIMULUS)
* 2 rounds of joy. And, helllllooooooo Muscle-Up! We have missed you. We will spend ample time in the Specific Warm-Up re-familiarizing ourselves with the Muscle-Up. If our athletes have not been on the rings for a while, encourage them to err on the side of selecting an easier variation. We do not need to force fitness.
* The ‘Time Stimulus’ will fall between 12:00-18:00
* Each movement will take between ~1:30-3:00, but that doesn’t mean our athletes scale to meet 3:00 for each movement. That would put us in a longer time domain than we are looking for.
* We will need to modify load and reps to achieve the sweet spot today! Please make that crystal clear.
* We have done a lot of Burpees and Wall Balls lately, so we can focus less on the “how to” with these movements, but MUST check in on DEPTH of the Wall Ball squat, and scaling reps for both.
* The Deadlift calls for a moderate loading (225/155) for 60 reps combined. To perform this movement with the prescribed loading, an athlete must be able to perform at least 20 consecutive reps with all Deadlift points of performance present. This is a non-negotiable. A rounded back is a recipe for disaster later in life, and in the present moment.
Foam Roller Party
* Lower Back
* IT Band
* Lats (Ouch!)
### EQUIPMENT-FREE WORKOUT
* **2 Rounds for Time:**
20 Strict Handstand Push-Ups or Pike Push-Ups [Demo](https://youtu.be/5PaVhCnxJpghttp://)
60 Walking Lunges
60 Wide-Stance Unloaded Good Mornings
20 Burpee Broad Jumps