Build to a Heavy Triple
*Athletes will have 12 minutes to build to a heavy triple hang snatch.
10 Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
10 Hang Squat Snatches 65/45 (Rx+ 95/65)
* A classic gasser!!!!!! This one is fast and there is no place to hide!
* 10-minute workout
* There is a lot of ‘jump and land’ between the Box Jump Over & Hang Squat Snatch, which keep the heart rate high.
* Remind your athletes that the legs are going to
* Athlete can shoot for 2-2:30 minute rounds.
* Goal: 4-5 Rounds
# HANG SQUAT SNATCH
* A jump and land in an overhead squat – from the hang! Woof! This will demand a lot of the lower back and lats.
* Let’s keep a close eye on loading for this movement. It’s another sneaky one that could have some athlete breaking way more than needed for this time domain. Lighter is better here!
# ACCESSORY (BEYOND THE 60)
(Optional: to be completed outside of the 60:00 class)
* 400m Double KB Farmer’s Carry (70/53)
# WORKOUT VARIATIONS
## Equipment Free
* 10 Burpees over an object
* 12 V-ups
## Home Gym
* 15 Lateral Burpees Over Dumbbell
* 20 Dumbbell Snatches (50/35)