10 Rounds For Time – 20 Minute Cap
20 Jumps or Heel Raises
10 Sit Ups
5 Hand Release Push Ups or Elevated Push Ups
* This all gymnastic pacer will rotate through 3 stations for 10 rounds
* We expect each round to take between 1:00-2:00 to complete
* This puts our final estimated work time at 10-20 minutes
* Let’s cap this piece at 20 minutes to ensure the right stimulus
## JUMPS & HAND RELEASE PUSH-UPS
* Choose a rep number that takes 30 seconds or less to complete
* Choose a number that you can complete in under 1 minute
* This equates to 200 jumps/heel raises, 100 sit ups and 50 push ups.
* Chose variations with that volume in mind.