10 Minutes of skill work practicing deadlift technique for sets of 5 repetitions.
AMRAP 12 Minutes
30 Side Steps Over a Plate
10 Calorie Row (Rx+ 15 Calories)
3 Burpees (Rx+ 6 Burpees)
## SIDE STEPS
* This is a new movement for us, it will be a good balance challenge and get the hip muslces going.
* Choose a moderate weight that you’ll complete with 1 to 2 breaks
* These can be Barbell or Kettlebell deadlifts
* This station should take approximately 1 minute, adjust calories as needed to maintian this stimulus.
* These can be to an elevated target if needed
* Use a box or bench to help you get up and down as needed.