* To start the day we will work on the skills for a “Front Squat”.
* The objective of this portion is to find the weight that is challenging to complete 5 repetitions
* These can be performed to a box or bench as a target
Knee Raises (seated or hanging)
* The first part of today’s workout will prime our positioning for the front squat
* In the second part, we’ll complete all the front squats and knee raises before immediately transitioning to the thrusters and inverted rows
* There is no rest between these two couplets
* Your score is the total time it takes to complete both parts
* We expect “Grimace” to take around 12-20 minutes to complete
## FRONT SQUAT & THRUSTERS
* Choose lighter loads that allow you to complete 25+ reps unbroken when fresh
* These can be done with a barbell, 2 dumbbells, a PVC pipe or even a medicine ball.
## KNEE RAISES & INVERTED ROWS
*Looking for an option that requires only 1-2 breaks in the set of 15.