On the 5:00 x 4 Rounds
14 Dumbbell Snatch
20 Air Squats
10 Calorie Bike
* A new round begins every 5 minutes in this interval piece [0:00-5:00-10:00-15:00]
* With rest built in, the goal is to move quickly through these three stations
* Record all round times, as your score is the slowest of the 4 rounds
* Rounds should take less than 4 minutes to complete, allowing for at least 1 minute of rest- adjust bike calories as needed.
## ALTERNATING DUMBBELL SNATCHES
* Switch arms every rep
* Choose a weight you can complete in under 1 minute
* If you need to use 2 different weights do 7 on one arm then 7 on the other arm.