20 Single Dumbbell Hang Clean and Jerks
20 Box Step Ups or 10 Box Jumps
100 Meter Run/Walk
* The Deadlift is featured in both the strength and conditioning portions of today’s workout
* In part 1, we’ll build to heavy sets of 6-4-2
* To stay on track, we can adhere to the following time lines for each rep number:
* **Set of 6:** 7 Minutes to Establish
* **Set of 4:** 5 Minutes to Establish
* **Set of 2:** 3 Minutes to Establish
* The AMRAP that follows is meant to be a 12-minute grind
* We can expect to complete between 2-4 rounds
* Choose a moderate-heavy weight that takes less than 1:30 to complete
*Maybe done in singles
## SINGLE DUMBBELL HANG CLEAN AND JERK
* Alternate arms every 5 reps here for 20 total.
* Choose a weight that allows you to complete at least 10 reps at a time before dropping (5 each side)
* [Click Here](https://youtu.be/GvWkKCxoPC8) to see a demo video
## BOX JUMPS or STEP UPS
* These are traditional box jumps (10)
* Jump up to the box and stand to full extension on top
* Box Steps Ups are alternating every rep R/L for 20 total.
*Looking for this to be completed in 1 minute or less.